Total CVS YTD savings=$3,287.03

printable coupons

magazines

Magazines.com, Inc.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fix to my low ecb's situation

Since my last CVS shopping trip left me with only $5.98 in ecb's, oh my! I did 2 things to help get them up a little. First I went back to Cvs today and bought 2 John Freida products for $5 each and used 2 $5 coupons and received $3 ecb's for that deal and paid $0. Now I have $8.98 ecb's. Second, I checked my pnc bank point balance and had enough points to get 3 $10 CVS gift card for free and also got a $25 Kohls gift card while I was at it. The $30 in free gift cards will really help me to still shop with little or no oop while I work at getting my ecbs back up quickly. I will however try to see how long I can make the gift cards to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment